Friday, June 17, 2005

THE BIG ONE?

Could the BIG ONE be next in California?

I Hope not.

But I'm glad I don't live in California right now.

And my trip to California later this summer may be postponed until the “shaking” stops (or at least takes a little break).

Scientists say that these earthquakes can either relieve pressure or add pressure to the San Andreas fault.

I've experienced tremors twice in my life.

Once in Colorado and once on Guam.

You get the oddest sensation when the earth moves below you. It is scary.

Doomsayers are probably going to emerge like locusts.

I picture California dropping off into the Pacific as one big floating island after the big one hits.

Have a packed lunch and flashlights ready just in case.

I'm now going to listen to ALL SHOOK UP.

No comments: