Friday, June 10, 2005

NO IFS, ANDS OR BUTTS


"Hello. Office of Deputy Attorney General David McCallum.

Who is calling?

Why yes, Mr. President, one moment while I connect you with Mr. McCallum."

"David, this is Dubya. Fine, fine.

Look, David, you know how much I appreciated those donations from the tobacco industry.

No, no. Laura stopped smoking the coffin nails. Yes, she smells a lot better now.

Well David, here's why I called.

I want you to lower the huge amounts of those sanctions.

Get Justice off of the backs of the tobacco industry.

Yes, I know that this will increase handouts for the 2008 election.

Right, and my investments in tobacco stocks will also benefit.

Thanks David.

Well, I'm going to listen to Tobacco Road now.

Can't hear enough of that song. Bye."

No comments: