Wednesday, March 22, 2006

BRAIN TRUST

Brain Surgeon: "Mr. President, the operation is over. We have successfully removed Karl Rove from your brain."
George W. Bush: "Praise Allah...I mean, thank the Lord! Does this mean I can think on my own now?"
Brain Surgeon: "Yes, Mr. President. You have your own brain now."
George W. Bush: "Good. I can now look Americans straight in the eye and speak my own mind...give 'em the truth."
Brain Surgeon: "Yes sir."
George W. Bush: "Alright. I’ll tell my staff and writers that I'm on my own now. I'll start fielding unrehearsed questions. Have more press conferences. Renew the trust and faith of the American people. Work on my poll numbers.
Brain Surgeon: Mr. President, there's just one more thing.
George W. Bush: "What thing?"
Brain Surgeon: "Karl Rove's brain. What do we do with it?"

No comments: