Tuesday, March 28, 2006

MOVIE SEQUELS

When was the last time you said: "Wow! This sequel is as good as the first movie!" or "This sequel is better than the first one!"
I liked the first Cocoon better than its sequel.
I liked the first Rocky best.
Same for The Terminator.
Same for Poltergeist.
Same for Psycho.
Same for Back To The Future.
Sequels shouldn't be made.
I once thought that it would be good to see an E.T. II.
Rumor had it that there would be a sequel.
Thank goodness it never happened.
I thought that I was blinking too fast last week when I first glimpsed and heard an advertisement for Basic Instinct. "Oh, I thought, it's being shown on network T.V. again."
Wrong.
Tonight I blinked more slowly and saw some raunchy scenes for Basic Instinct II.
I think I saw Sharon Stone on her hands and knees. I won't finish the scene. It was unsettling.
Movie sequels should be against the law.
Write your Congressman.

No comments: