Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I DIDN'T WANT WAR

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."
George W. Bush
"I think war is a dangerous place."
George W. Bush
"I'm telling you what's on my mind. And what's on my mind is winning the war on terror."
George W. Bush


I am not your dictator.
I was your War President, but now I am your Long War President.
I am spending your capital.
It is unfair to say I wanted war; it is fair to say that God wanted me to.
The Iraq war is quite uncivil...not civil.
Why did I bomb Iraq?
I did it to make Halliburton richer, that's why! And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren’t for the free press!

"Perhaps what we should learn from our own reactions to September 11 is that the massive destruction of innocents is something that is unlikely to be either forgotten or forgiven. If this is so, then destroying Iraq, whether with sanctions or with bombs, is unlikely to bring the security we have gone to such lengths to preserve."
Joy Gordon

No comments: