Thursday, September 29, 2005

DON'T LOOK A GIFT HORSE OR DENTIST IN THE MOUTH

Caveat emptor... of dentists!
I recently went to Juarez to see if I could find a dentist.
Six months ago a dentist here in El Paso ago told me that my teeth were soon going to fall out from decay and bacteria, etc.
This dentist scared me when he showed all of the tadpole-like bacteria "swimming" across the computer screen.
Those things are inside my mouth? Lord, I'll never osculate again!
Anyway, the price tag here in El Paso was a mere $9,000!
I had my bottom teeth cleaned by the El Paso dentist, but was told that it was not a regular cleaning. It cost $400 and took just twenty minutes.
The next day my porcelain bridge came out because of the cleaning.
The same dentist said he would not charge the full price for gluing it
back in, and I paid $63!
Well, to cut to the chase, the Juarez dentist said that my teeth were fine, except for the missing bridge...and two front teeth that will be replaced for $143.
Never look a gift horse or dentist in the mouth, and go to Juarez
when you want honest and inexpensive service.

No comments: