Thursday, December 01, 2005

BUSHSPEAK

My Big Morass is getting Bigger, but I will fight to the finish until there is Total Victory in Iraq (or at least until the GOP wins in 2006).
As long as I am your Commander-in-Chief I will continue to support and sacrifice our soldiers (and alienate and antagonize the Iraqi people).
I will prevail whether Iraqis and my liberal opponents like it or not.
I shall not Cut and Run from the Oil and Reconstruction Contracts of my friends.
I will stay the course.
I’ll stay on my horse.
Someday Iraq will have plenty of Water and Electricity, but not until America has destroyed all of its Enemies there.
Cut the Timber!
Clear the Brush!
Flush out the armadillos!
Then let Democracy bloom along the Tigris and Euphrates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He doesn't like horses. I can think of a couple reasons why... oh, wait, one of the reasons is about male cattle, but still...

Just because he takes himself seriously doesn't mean we have to. And I don't. Oh, he's dangerous all right (all right, haha), but he's also sort of irrelevant, ya know?