Friday, May 05, 2006

GEORGE W. BUSH DRUGS AND VICENTE FOX

GWB: Vicente, this is George W. Bush.
VF: Yes, Mr. President. Buenas dias.
GWB: Vicente, what did I say about speaking Spanish?
VF: Oh, si, Mr. President. I forgot.
GWB: O.K. But here's why I called. I don't want you to sign your new drug policy.
VF: But Mr. President, this is my decision.
GWB: No, Vicente, I AM THE DECIDER. You have to do what I decide.
VF: But this is my country and...
GWB: Do you want any foreign aid this year?
VF: Why of course.
GWB: Then don't make it legal for your people to use any pot, cocaine or heroin. Especially cocaine. I know what it can do.
VF: O.K.
GWB: Good. If you sign your permissive drug law, our citizens will flood into Mexico. I'm for free trade, but my people need to stay here and off of the drugs.
VF: Yes, Mr. President.
GWB: O.K. Fox. Sayonara and Adios.
Happy cinco de mayonnaise!

No comments: