Sunday, May 28, 2006

RAISINETTS POPCORN AND THE DA VINCI CODE

I saw The Da Vinci Code last night.
I fell asleep once or twice.
As usual the popcorn and Raisinetts were devoured before the movie began.
Anyway, I didn't recognize most events in the movie that were in Dan Brown's book.
I don't blame Ron Howard.
I read the book almost a year ago, but the memory’s hard drive isn't downloading as well as it should.
I'll give the film a B-.
I didn't expect much more than what I saw.
This is the first film I have seen in any theater since I went to see Master and Commander (when I fell asleep more than once or twice).
Maybe Harrison Ford or Bruce Willis could have played the part of Tom Hanks, but Hanks gave a good performance.
I look forward to watching the movie based on the more action-filled Angels and Demons.
Hire Tommy Lee Jones for this movie.

No comments: