Friday, December 22, 2006

EATING OUTSIDE OF THE BUN

The worst case of indigestion and gas that I’ve ever had came after I dined at a popular restaurant that encourages its customers to think
OUTSIDE OF THE BUN.
I think that it was the taco sauce.
That delicious, hot taco sauce.
My girlfriend walked on my stomach to "push" the gas out of me.
Don't get me wrong.
I like this restaurant's food.
(I will not write the actual name of the restaurant. I don't want to hurt their business any more than has already been done by their E. coli problem.)
Tonight I heard a fellow (some company spokesman I suppose...I didn't see him because I was cleaning my eyeglasses), and he was telling the world that their food was now safe to eat where the E. coli outbreaks had occurred.
Well, I don't suppose every vegetable consumed in their restaurants can be checked for E. coli.
And let's face it; it was probably just a statistical occurrence that could happen in any restaurant.
Still, when I eat
south of the border, I know that I may experience more gastronomic difficulties.
So far so good.


IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: