Monday, December 04, 2006

GAS PRICES

Unleaded Regular Gas was $2.04 per gallon a few days ago.

I sneezed and the price went to $2.17 per gallon!

I knew prices would go up after the November election.

I don't know why I thought that, but I was correct.

Yes, the experts can tell us all about supply and demand, and this and that or the other.

But the experts might just as well say "It's because of a spike in the sun's solar flares---or Madonna is not touring enough---or Wal-Mart is not opening up enough stores in China."

A friend of mine, a former U.S. Seal, said to me in 1981 that he would never buy another car until it was a solar car.

He'll have to wait a few more years.

The Sheiks and the oil companies won't stop feeding our oil/gas addiction until the ice caps are on our doorsteps and theirs...or until Hell freezes over.

I just sneezed.

The price of gasoline hicc
upped again.


IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: