Monday, August 04, 2008

MORE SHOCK AND AWE

Dick Cheney: Hello. Yes, this is Dick. What do you have for me?

NASA: Well, Mr. Vice-President, I have some good news.

Dick Cheney: Quack! I can use some good news.

NASA: Sir, there IS life on Mars. We just haven’t told the public yet.

Dick Cheney: Life? As in bacterial life?

NASA: No sir, much bigger and much worse than bacteria.

Dick Cheney: Lawyers?

NASA: That’s close. We found Martians and they have Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Dick Cheney: QUACK! You might know that those damn things would end up on Mars.

NASA: Yes sir.

Dick Cheney: Alright. I’ll tell the Decider.

NASA: What do you plan to do next?

Dick Cheney: What do you think? We’re going to shock and awe the hell out of them! I won’t miss this time.

IT’S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: