Monday, February 11, 2013

SET FIRE TO THIS SONG



 

I woke up early in the A.M. from a dream where I had dreamt that I had listened to SET FIRE TO THE RAIN about fifty times.

Not all versions were sung by Adele.

There was no karaoke version.

I like this song, as do millions, but after fifty times, I’m going to take a break from this song, and maybe listen to some Mozart or Waylon Jennings.

I skipped the Grammy’s this year.

I only watched one part, and this is probably why I had Adele’s song SET FIRE TO THE RAIN rolling around in the deep of my sleep.

As usual, when I went back to sleep, this dream ended, and I began dreaming about something else.

I think I was a guest on Larry King’s new show, but I have no idea why.

Maybe he wanted to know about my dream.

 

IT’S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES!

No comments: