Tuesday, February 12, 2013

WAITING FOR THE WHITE SMOKE


 


COAT OF ARMS of Pope John Paul II
 
 
 

I have never studied in depth the sins committed in the name of God or Christ, but they have not been few.

I have never thought it right or accurate that any man should be considered infallible.

*

There are fairy tales in every religion.

I guess people choose the tales that they believe are the best and truest ones.

*

The current Pope has always given me the creeps.

Something just wasn’t right from the get-go, but I’m not sure what.

*

I  think that I might have been blessed by the previous Vicar of Christ, Pope John Paul II.
 I was standing on the side of a hill on Guam when he waved at people that he was passing by in his popemobile.
*

I liked Pope John Paul II.

He was a playwright and actor.

That’s my kind of pope.

*

There will soon be another pope.

According to St. Malachy, this next pope will be the LAST.

I am not a big believer in doomsday theories or prophecies.

They usually end up as dead ends.
*

I will be watching for the white smoke.

 
 

IT’S ABOUT RENEWABLE RESOURCES

 

 

 

No comments: