Friday, April 28, 2006

CONMEN AND OILMEN

Congressional Conmen want to give me a rebate.
$100.
Sure, I'll take it.
I can fill my 6-Cylinder truck two times with the C-note.
The frugal conmen don't want to offend the avaricious oilmen.
Having the Long War President and all the rest of the government wailing and whining about the rising gas prices is nothing less than pathetic and ostentatious window-dressing.
On second thought....forget that $100 rebate.
I don't want the conmen and the oilmen to feel as though they have wiped and assuaged the brow of one struggling taxpayer.
I don't want your breadcrumbs.
I don't want your patronizing and petty payoffs.

Do something real.
Convert your profit-sucking internal combustion engines into anti-global warming vehicles.
Think about your grandchildren and their grandchildren, and not just about your bulging bank accounts!

No comments: