Monday, April 10, 2006

UNIVERSAL BRAINMATE

I had my cell phone for a year.
It was one of those binding contracts with a penalty.
It was a big cell phone.
It was hard to keep the battery charged.
I don't have a cell phone now.
I don't miss the cell phone.
It doesn't miss me.
The company misses my money.
When I am at my school I see almost every person with a cell phone held to their head.
When I go shopping I see amost every person with a cell phone stuck to their head.
When I am driving I see...
Well, you get the picture.
If these cell phones do cause tumors, then gazillions of tumor doctors will be needed.
Remember those stories about how people used to have to wait weeks and months for their letters and calls to arrive.
The cell phone: TODAY’S UNIVERSAL BRAINMATE.
If you don't have one you must be living in the past.
I guess I am living in the past.
Don’t call me and I won’t call you because I don’t have any phone glued to my head!

No comments: