Wednesday, November 01, 2006

PUT UP YOUR DUKES!

TEHRAN, Iran -Iran's firebrand president warned on Monday that his country would offer an "appropriate and firm response" to any U.N. sanction over its nuclear program.
[Associated Press By Nasser Karimi]


I am Mahmoud Ahmadinejad!
I am in a bad mood and I am mad!
But I am firm about my intentions.
I will not back down from my resolve to go forward with my nuclear enrichment.
The big powers want to squeeze me like a pimple and shrink my nuclear ambitions.
I am not your Persian toy!
I am not your little Persian feline to be played with.
I will send a firm and appropriate response.
I will send you a very old, smelly, sand-encrusted turban!
Wrap it around your big, fat, twisted capitalistic heads!
Begin putting up your dukes!
I’m going to get some nukes!

No comments: