Thursday, November 02, 2006

THANK YOU KEITH OBERMANN

I woke up around 2 A.M. from a rather erotic sci-fi dream in which I was the main character who had supernatural powers.
I went back to sleep and my action-packed dream continued.
Then I woke up again at 3 A.M.
I didn't feel tired, but I knew that I didn't want to stay up.
I needed my beauty sleep.
But before I could return to sleep, I started thinking about the powerful things that Keith Obermann had said at the end of his program last night.
I thought to myself, "Keith Obermann should be the next president's press secretary. Or maybe even the Secretary of State.”
Keith Obermann...what a decent and truth-telling person!
No one else has had the guts and gumption to tell
it like it should be told.
Mr. Obermann's soul is raging and firing back at an arrogant and duplicitous George W. Bush.
Thank you Keith Obermann!

No comments: