Thursday, April 24, 2008

A POST-PAPAL VISIT AND CONVERSATION WITH GEORGE W. BUSH

“Where does it say in the Constitution that executions have to be painless?”

Antonin Scalia

Not since WW II, when the Reich’s bishops swore personal oaths of allegiance to Hitler (as did the German Supreme Court and army generals) have the papacy and bishops acted in such a fawning, un-Christ-like way.

Ray McGovern


GWB: Well, Pope…May I call you Ben?

Pope Benedict XVI: Sure George.

GWB: I want to thank you for your visit…and for not mentioning my Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan…Torture…or Executions.

By the way, you know…I did a lot of executing in Texas before I became Decider of the Homeland.

Pope Benedict XVI: Yes, I know that, George. It’s part of your legacy, and I’m proud of you. And as far as your wars…I don’t wish Islam to win. The Church supports your Long Wars of Pre-Emptive Shock and Awe against these IslamoFascists.

GWB: Thanks for your knowledge and your understanding, Ben.

Pope Benedict XVI: It’s my Papal Pleasure.

GWB: You guys can have pleasure?

Pope Benedict XVI: We can only dream about it, George. We must wait for Heaven.

GWB: Or for some cute altar boys…Oops…Sorry…I didn’t mean to say that.

Pope Benedict XVI: I forgive you. Just say a million Hail Mary’s, or you won’t see me in Heaven.

GWB: Right. Well, I bet those Armadillos are almost ready. Laura, are the ‘Dillos’ barbecued yet?

LB: Almost, honey. Ask the Pope if he will come over and bless them.

GWB: Ready to do some blessin’, Ben?

Pope Benedict XVI: Ja doch!



I T'S THE OIL STUPID!
 

No comments: