Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MEMORIES

I remember when Mrs. Blackman (who was white) picked me up and kissed me with her big lips.

I can still remember the sour taste.

I was in second grade.

I remember when my brother picked me up and put me over his shoulder to impress Judy Adelfinger, and then dropped me on my head.

I was in 1st grade.

I only had to have a few stitches, but boy did they sting!

I remember when my brother used my new coat to put out a weed fire that he and a friend had started when they were lighting cherry bombs.

The coat was made out of Naugahyde.

I thought it was pretty ugly, so

I didn’t get too mad, but my mom sure did.

I was in seventh grade.

I remember the first girl that I kissed.

Her name was Kathleen Marker and we kissed in a dog house.

I was in third grade.

I remember when I was in fourth grade and Thomas Brimm read the “love note” that I had written to Kathleen Marker.

He got up on a chair and read the note to the whole class.

I tried to push him off of the chair, but was unsuccessful.

Kathleen and I were never in the same class again until I was in 10th grade.


IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: