Thursday, October 02, 2008

BITING AND IMPALING



"To be very clear, there has not been any incursion in U.S. airspace in recent years."
Maj. Allen Herritage, a spokesman for the Alaska region of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), at Elmendorf Air Force Base.

"When you consider even national security issues with Russia,
as (Prime Minister Vladimir) Putin rears his head
and comes into the airspace of the United States of America, where ---where do they go?
It's Alaska."
Sarah Palin






REPORTER: Hello, Mrs. Palin. Are you looking forward to your debate with Senator Biden?
SARAH PALIN: Well, darling, maybe the question should be, "Is Senator Biden ready to go head to head with me."
REPORTER: You sound confident.
SARAH PALIN: You betcha.
REPORTER: Who is your sparring partner?
SARAH PALIN: Pardon me, darling…my what?
REPORTER: Is there someone who has been “playing” the part of Senator Biden to help you prepare and gear up for the debate?
SARAH PALIN: Well, no, but that’s a very good idea. I’ll tell my staff to find someone. I think everyone is out hunting either moose or wolves.
REPORTER: On this same subject, which animals do you prefer to hunt?
SARAH PALIN: All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years.
REPORTER: Can you name a few?
SARAH PALIN: Darling, I have a vast variety of animals that I like to kill.
REPORTER: O.K. Well, just hours to go before you start impaling Joe Biden.
SARAH PALIN: Very funny. I guess you could also say that my debating opponent will be biting me.



IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: