Wednesday, October 08, 2008

McCAIN MANTRA




My friends…
My friends…
I can fix this country…
I can get the job done…
I will get Osama bin Laden…
I know how to win the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
My friends…
I can change what Bush has done to us.
I have worked with both sides of the aisle, and my running mate will, too.
Sarah Palin knows how to govern…
Sarah Palin knows how to wink.
Sarah Palin knows how to hunt.
To me, Sarah Palin is like my hero Teddy Roosevelt...
With lipstick on…
Wearing a dress.
My friends…
I will drill for you…
Sarah Palin will drill for you.
My friends...
With your help…
We will take America back.
You can write me a check, now...
Or go to my web site and make a contribution with your credit card.
My friends…
Thank you very much!


IT'S THE OIL STUPID!

No comments: