Wednesday, June 07, 2006

LATE NIGHT CONVERSATION BETWEEN GEORGE AND LAURA BUSH

LB: George, I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want to hear first?
GWB: Give me the good news first; I like to save bad news for last...you know, like my Iraq war and Katrina (Giggling).
LB: O.K. Here's the good news: Both of our daughters are lesbians.
GWB: O.K. And what's the bad news?
LB: I think I'm one too.
GWB: Bad...very bad news. {But GW is thinking:
'Well, maybe not. This could be the opening Condi and I have been waiting for.'}
LB: So George, what do we do now"
GWB: Give me the phone. I need to call My brain.
LB: Call who?
GWB: You know...
My Brain...Karl Rove.
LB: And then what?
GWB: Karl will think of something. He always does.
LB: O.K. Give me the phone.
GWB: Who are you calling this time of night?
LB:
My bit**... Ann Coulter.
GWB:
Holy s***!

No comments: